Homosexuality / Gay Marriage
Obviously, the Bible is emphatic in condemning homosexuality as an unnatural sin, which is far more evil than The 10 Commandments. There are several reasons why God hates homosexuality so much.
(1) God created the world, and God created one man (Adam) and one woman (Eve) to be together. One-man-one-woman union is the intended order of creation from the very beginning, even before Adam and Eve sinned. Thus, homosexuality goes against the Creation order of God.
(2) God explicitly called for the death penalty for homosexuality in the Bible. Any deviation from this explicit law of God in civil law (national law; state law) violates God's Law and God's intended social justice for the world.
(3) The New Testament emphasizes homosexuality as an unnatural abomination (Romans 1) in no unclear terms. Opposition to homosexuality was intended for the Age of Grace and for the New Testament and post-NT church. Any deviation from this specific instruction of God for the Age of Grace angers God.
(4) St. Paul preached against homosexuality explicitly and directly, because rejection of homosexuality is important for the Christian church as the Body of Christ.
(5) The New Testament describes Christ as the Bridegroom and the Church as the Bride. Homosexuality offends the sacred bond of holy matrimony (marriage) which is a type (picture) of the bond between Christ and His Church.
(6) God showed how God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah completely and how God killed every living human being and animal for the crime against God of homosexuality. Support for homosexuality offends God, who made it clear through the example of Sodom and Gomorrah, how much God hates homosexuality.